Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Filipino Avocado Milkshake

Avocado beverage trial #3. I saved this one for the last because I expected it to be the most avocado flavored of them all. It was. It's not a strong avocado flavor, but it's there. Many people would like it. I don't. I didn't gag or anything, but I really liked the first recipe the best. Green Goblin potion wins!! It really does have them best name anyway.  I guess I learned that avocado can be added to my already tasty smoothies for extra nutritional value, but I will avoid the plain avocado milkshake.




Filipino Avocado Milkshake

1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and cubed

5 cubes ice
3 tablespoons white sugar
1 1/3 cups milk
1 teaspoon fresh lemon or lime juice
1 scoop vanilla ice cream

Place avocado, ice, sugar, milk, lemon juice, and ice cream into a blender. Puree until smooth.



Source: All recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment