Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tilapia with Blackberry Glaze

I found the recipe for the glaze in my Clean Eating magazine. The magazine uses it on salmon, but I had tilapia and it was very good. I like the mild flavor of tilapia and it works really well with this glaze.




Tilapia with Blackberry Glaze

Tilapia or salmon
2 cups blackberries, divided
2 tsp raw honey (I used regular)
4 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp dark sesame oil
1/4 cup orange juice

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and bake about 10 minutes for tilapia or 18 minutes for salmon or until done (flakes with fork).

Take 16 blackberries and place in bowl. Mash them and add honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, and orange juice. Stir and drizzle over fish. Remaining blackberries can be used as garnish or in an accompaning salad (the original recipe has an arugula and asparagus combo).

No comments:

Post a Comment